Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength 2.32%
Uses of Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength 2.32%
Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength is used to treat muscle inflammation and joint pain. It contains the non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug – diclofenac diethylamine. It provides relief to muscle or joint aches and injuries such as ankle sprain, back muscle pain, strains, and other sports injuries.
Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength uses gel to penetrate deep into the dermis and deliver diclofenac diethylamine directly into the site of pain. Doctors recommend using this medication two times a day for better pain relief.
Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength Warnings and Precautions
Avoid using Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength if you are allergic to it, particularly with diclofenac diethylamine. Do not exceed the recommended dose to avoid severe side effects.
A prescription label or leaflet is available with this product. Consider reading it carefully and follow the instructions.
Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength Direction of Use
Doctors prescribe Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength to adults between 18 to 65 years old.
Follow these steps when using this product:
- Apply 2 g of gel two times a day, in the morning and evening, to the affected area.
- Use the dosing card provided with the product to measure the quantity.
- In applying the gel, squeeze the tube and measure only 2 g using the dosing card.
Voltaren Emulgel Extra Strength Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Irritation on the application site
- Increased skin sensitivity
- Blistering on the skin
- Skin rashes
- Symptoms of hypersensitivity (difficulty breathing or swelling of the face and throat)
- Symptoms of asthma (shortness of breath or chest tightness)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.