Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle 1.16%
Uses of Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle
Administer Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle to relieve pain and reduce inflammation. It relieves pain and swelling in the back and muscles.
It contains the active substance diclofenac diethylamine. It is part of a group of medications called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID).
Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle comes in the form of a gel. It also provides relief from joint pain, sprains, and other sports injuries.
Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle Warnings and Precautions
Do not use Voltaren if you are hypersensitive to it, particularly with diclofenac diethylamine. Avoid using it for seven consecutive days unless directed by your healthcare professional.
Do not apply the gel to open cuts or wounds. If your condition does not improve within seven days, consult your healthcare professional for alternative medications.
Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle Direction of Use
- Apply the gel three to four times per day.
- The amount of gel to administer will depend on the size of the affected area. However, the recommended amount is 2 g to 4 g gel covering a 400 to 800 cm²
- In applying, gently squeeze out the required quantity gel from the tube.
- Rub the gel carefully on the affected area.
- Wash your hands after using this medication.
Voltaren Emulgel Back & Muscle Side Effects
- Irritation at the application site
- Skin rashes
- Signs of hypersensitivity (trouble breathing, swelling of the face and throat)
- Symptoms of asthma (shortness of breath, chest tightness)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.