Tasigna 200mg (Turkey)
Uses of Tasigna
Administer Tasigna to treat Philadelphia chromosome-positive (Ph+) chronic myeloid leukemia (CML), a type of blood cancer in adults and children. Tasigna is a medication for a certain type of cancer that works by interfering with the spread and growth of cancer cells throughout the body.
You can purchase Tasigna under the generic name Nilotinib.
Tasigna Precautions and Warnings
Do not use Tasigna if you are allergic to it. Avoid this medicine if you have a heart rhythm disorder called long QT syndrome. To ensure Tasigna is safe to consume, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of the following:
- Cardiovascular problems
- Bleeding problems
- Liver disease
- Total gastrectomy
- Blood circulation problem
Adult Dose for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- For newly-diagnosed patients, take 300 mg of Tasigna orally twice per day.
- For adults who didn’t improve, take 400 mg of Tasigna orally twice per day.
Pediatric Dose for Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML):
- For children 1 year or older, take 230 mg/m2 orally twice per day.
- The maximum dose is 400 mg/dose.
Tasigna Side Effects
Common side effects
- Night sweats
- Skin rashes
- Pain in the bones
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.