Earn 1 point upon purchasing this product.
Requires PrescriptionSKU: 34697 Categories: Bestsellers, Brand, Canada, Erectile dysfunction, Family Planning, Prescription Drugs, Reproductive Health, Tadalafil
Uses of Tadalafil
Tadalafil is a prescription medicine that treats erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men regardless of age. It is famous under the brand name Cialis. Besides impotence, this medicine also alleviates symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) or enlarged prostate.
Tadalafil functions by relaxing the muscles of the blood vessels and helps improve penile function by increasing blood flow to the male genitalia.
Tadalafil Precautions and Warnings
Do not use Tadalafil if you are allergic to it. If you experience a prolonged erection after hours of taking this medicine, inform your healthcare professional immediately.
To ensure Tadalafil is safe to consume, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of the following conditions:
- Cardiovascular problems
- Chest pain
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Vision loss
- Bleeding problems
- Sickle cell anemia
- Stomach ulcer
- Liver disease
If Tadalafil is used as a daily medication for ED:
- Take 2.5 mg of Tadalafil orally once a day. For maintenance dosage, take 2.5 to 5 mg of Tadalafil orally once daily.
If Tadalafil is used as needed for ED:
- Take 10 mg of Tadalafil orally once per day before sexual activity.
- If maintenance dosage is necessary, take 5 to 20 mg of Tadalafil once per day.
Tadalafil Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Upset stomach
- Stuffy nose
- Back pain
- Muscle cramps
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Top Rated Products
- Abamune L 600/300mg (India) $105.00
- Seroflo Inhaler 125/25mcg (India) $40.78
- Ramistar H 2.5/12.5mg (India) $50.15
- Betaserc 16mg (Turkey) $32.69
- Cialis 20mg $72.99
- Clobetasol 0.05% Cream $45.68
There are no reviews yet.