Singulair 4mg (Turkey)
Uses of Singulair
Singulair 4mg (Turkey) is a prescription medicine that prevents asthma attacks in people aged 12 months and above. This medicine is a leukotriene inhibitor. It works by inhibiting the swelling in the lungs and preventing the tightening of the airway muscles. Singulair 4mg (Turkey) is available under the generic name Montelukast.
Most healthcare professionals prescribe Singulair for the long-term treatment of asthma. It relieves symptoms of allergic rhinitis, such as nasal congestion, stuffy nose, and sneezing.
Singulair Precautions and Warnings
Do not use Singulair if you are allergic to it. Studies suggest that people who use this medicine often experience mental problems. Stop using this medicine if you notice a change in your mood or behavior.
To ensure Singulair is safe to use, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of the following conditions:
- Mental illness
- Severe allergic reaction
Adults dose for asthma:
- Take Singulair orally once per day.
- The maintenance is the same as the initial dose.
Pediatric dose for asthma:
- For children 1 to 2 years old, take one sachet of 4 mg Singulair (oral granules) once per day.
- For children 2 to 5 years old, take 4 mg Singulair chewable tablet once per day.
- For children 6 to 14 years old, take 5 mg Singulair chewable tablet once per day.
- For children 15 years and above, take 10 mg of Singulair once per day.
Singulair Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Stomach pain
- Ear pain
- Trouble hearing
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.