Mometix 50mcg (Turkey)
Uses of Mometix
Mometix is a nasal spray medication used to treat and relieve cold-like symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, and itchiness caused by allergic rhinitis. This medication belongs to a class of drugs called corticosteroids. It works by inhibiting the release of active substances that trigger allergic reactions. It contains the active ingredient Mometasone.
Mometix Precautions and Warnings
Do not use Mometix if you are allergic to it, especially to its active ingredient, Mometasone. To ensure that this nasal spray is safe to use, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of the following conditions:
- Acute asthma
- Nose infection
- Glaucoma or cataracts
Mometix Direction of Use
- Wash your hands first.
- Shake the bottle well before using it.
- Remove its dust cover.
- For first-time users, press down and release the pump until a fine spray comes out.
- Clear your nostrils first by gently blowing your nose.
- Cover your other nostril using your finger.
- Lean back and tilt your head slightly forward.
- Place the applicator tip into your nostril.
- Start breathing in through your nose.
- Once ready, press the applicator button and release a spray.
- Do the same process on your other nostril.
Mometix Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Runny nose
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.