L-Pred 0.5% (India)
Uses of L-Pred
L-Pred is an ophthalmic solution used to treat certain eye conditions. It is typically administered after eye surgery. It works by easing symptoms like redness, itching, and swelling. It contains the active ingredient loteprednol etabonate. L-Pred is a part of a group of drugs called steroids.
L-Pred Precautions and Warnings
Do not L-Pred if you are allergic to it, especially to its active ingredient, loteprednol etabonate. If you have any eye infections, avoid this medicine.
To ensure that L-Pred is safe to use, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of glaucoma or cataracts. Do not administer this solution to anyone who is under 18 years old.
L-Pred Direction of Use
Follow the directions below:
- Wash your hands before using this medication.
- Shake the bottle well before using it.
- In administering, tilt your head back and pull down your lower eyelid to make a small pocket.
- Place one drop and gently close your eyes.
- Wait for 1 to 2 minutes after administering.
- Do the same process on your other eye.
Note: If you wear contact lenses, remove them before using this solution.
L-Pred Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Eye pain
- Blurry vision
- Light sensitivity
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.