FML Liquifilm Eye Drops 1mg/0.04mg (India)
Uses of FML Liquifilm
FML Liquifilm is a part of a group of drugs called steroids. It is used to treat eye inflammation due to surgery or injury. It relieves symptoms like itchiness, redness, and swelling. This medication contains the active substance Fluorometholone.
FML Liquifilm Precautions and Warnings
Do not use FML Liquifilm if you are allergic to it, especially to its ingredient Fluorometholone. To ensure that this steroid medicine is safe to use, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of glaucoma or cataracts. You should not use this medication if you have an existing eye infection, whether it be bacterial, viral, or fungal.
FML Liquifilm Direction of Use
Follow the instructions provided on the prescription label, or you can rely on the following directions:
- Wash your hands before using this eye drop.
- Shake the bottle before opening it.
- Lean backwards or tilt your head back.
- Look upward and make a small pouch on your lower eyelid.
- Hold the dropper over the eye and place one drop into the pouch.
- Close your eyes gently.
- Do the same process with your other eye.
Note: If you wear contact lenses, remove them before using this medicine.
FML Liquifilm Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Eye irritation
- Burning sensation
- Watery eyes
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.