Flomist Nasal Inhaler 50mcg
Uses of Flomist Nasal Inhaler
Flomist Nasal Inhaler 50 mcg is a steroid medicine used to treat allergic rhinitis (inflammation of the nose’s inner mucous membrane). It relieves symptoms of seasonal or year-round allergies, such as stuffy or runny nose, sneezing, and watery eyes. Its active ingredient is fluticasone.
Flomist Nasal Inhaler Precautions and Warnings
Do not use Flomist Nasal Inhaler if you are allergic to it, especially to fluticasone as its active ingredient. To ensure Flomist Nasal Inhaler is safe to use, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of the following conditions:
- Nose injury
- Nose infection
- Bacterial or viral infection
- Liver disease
Flomist Nasal Inhaler Direction of Use
Use Flomist Nasal Inhaler directly as instructed by your healthcare professional. Follow these steps:
- Clean your nose before using this spray. You can do so by blowing over a tissue or handkerchief.
- Tilt your head upward and insert the tip of the spray into the affected nose.
- Squeeze the bottle and inhale inwards.
- Do the same process to other affected nostrils.
Flomist Nasal Inhaler Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Mild headache
- Loss of smell
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.