Flixotide Inhaler 125mcg (Turkey)
Uses of Flixotide Inhaler
Flixotide Inhaler is a prescription medicine used for the management of severe asthma in adults and children. It contains the active substance Fluticasone, an anti-inflammatory corticosteroid that works by reducing inflammation in the airways of the lungs. It relieves symptoms of asthma, such as chest tightness, wheezing, and difficulty breathing.
Flixotide Inhaler Precautions and Warnings
Do not use Flixotide Inhaler if you:
- are allergic to it, particularly with fluticasone
- are diagnosed with diabetes
- are pregnant or planning to get pregnant
- are breastfeeding
- have lung infection (tuberculosis)
- are taking other forms of medicines that can interact with Flixotide Inhaler
To ensure Flixotide Inhaler is safe to use, remind your healthcare professional if you have a history of the following:
- nose surgery or injury
- liver disease
- weakened immune system
Flixotide Inhaler Direction of Use
- Remove the cover from the mouthpiece.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth properly.
- Press the inhaler to release a dose of Flixotide Inhaler. While doing this step, do not forget to inhale and hold your breath for a few seconds.
- Remove the inhaler.
Flixotide Inhaler Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Nasal congestion
- Allergic rhinitis
- Muscle injury
- Throat irritation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.