Budecort Inhaler 100mcg (India)
Uses of Budecort Inhaler 100mcg (India)
Budecort Inhaler 100mcg (India) is a prescription medicine used to prevent symptoms of asthma, such as shortness of breath, chest pain, coughing, difficulty breathing, and wheezing. This medicine is not specifically designed to treat asthma. It only acts as a preventer, which is necessary for inhibiting episodes of an asthma attack. It contains the active substance budesonide.
Budecort Inhaler 100mcg (India) Precautions and Warnings
Do not use Budecort Inhaler if you are allergic to it, particularly to its active component, budesonide. To ensure that Budecort is safe to consume, tell your doctor if you have a history of the following conditions:
- Stomach ulcer
- High blood pressure
- Weakened immune system
- Liver disease
- Kidney problems
Budecort Inhaler Direction of Use
- Check the label and its leaflet for the instructions.
- Shake the inhaler before using it.
- Insert the inhaler into the mouth and press down the device one time to release the medication.
- Hold your breath for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the same process until you achieve the required doses.
- Rinse your mouth with clean water.
Budecort Inhaler Side Effects
Common side effects:
- Stomach pain
- Painful urination
- Sore throat
- Joint pain
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.