Beclate HFA Inhaler 200mcg (India)
Uses of Beclate HFA Inhaler 200mcg (India)
Beclate HFA Inhaler 200mcg (India) is a prescription medicine used to prevent and treat asthma. It helps reduce symptoms and exacerbations of asthma while also improving lung functions. It contains the active ingredient Beclometasone, an inhaled steroid in the treatment of asthma attacks.
It is works by suppressing the inflammation in the lungs and airway passage. It widens the airway to improve breathing.
Beclate HFA Inhaler 200mcg Precautions and Warnings
Do not use this inhaler if you are allergic to it, particularly to its active ingredient Beclometasone. To ensure Beclate HFA Inhaler is safe to use, tell your healthcare professional if you have a history of the following conditions:
- A weakened immune system
- Herpes infection
- Viral infection
Direction of Use
- Shake the inhaler before using it.
- While breathing with your mouth, press the inhaler to release the medication.
- Hold your breath for about 10 seconds.
- Repeat the same process until you reach the suggested puffs of this inhaler.
- Rinse your mouth with water.
Common side effects
- Throat irritation
- Sore throat
- Sore tongue
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.