Spend $500 GET FREE SHIPPING
Express Shipping - from $0
Standard Shipping - $15
All orders, including medications requiring temperature-controlled packaging and specialized handling, must be express shipped and cold-packed in medical-grade insulated package systems to ensure the integrity of your order.
Flat shipping rate applies to shipping in the contiguous U.S. only. Additional shipping charges may apply to orders sent to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other locations.
We ship worldwide, except to Canada, Ecuador, Kuwait, Iran, Iraq, and Mexico
Flat Rate Shipping
Borderfreesupply.com customers get flat-rate shipping to most U.S. destinations, regardless of whether your package originates from one of our partner pharmacies in Canada or one of our international partner pharmacies (the origin of your product will always be disclosed on the product page).
We work with an international network of licensed pharmacies to ensure we can offer you the best price for your prescription product. Even after including our low, flat-rate shipping, you will save substantially on your prescription costs.
Reliable Thermal Shipping Containers
All of our insulin orders are shipped in medical-grade, refrigerated gel pack containers that have been specifically designed to keep our insulin shipments cold. Remember that all insulin can survive up to 30 days at room temperature.
Most shipments take 3 to 5 business days to arrive after your order has been verified, processed, and shipped. Estimated shipping times for all other shipping services are indicated in the table above.
- Your order forms are incomplete, or you have not sent in your release form and prescription.
- Your order forms are illegible.
- Your prescription is not signed.
- Your prescription is missing, or your release forms are not signed.
- Your credit card information is inaccurate or incomplete. When filling out forms, complete each field in the online order form. Be sure to enter the correct credit card number and expiration date.
- If you are sending your forms by mail, please ensure that you have signed the forms.
- Credit card companies sometimes deny the purchase because it is from a foreign company. As a security measure, card companies will sometimes deny purchases made in a foreign country if you haven’t traveled there recently.
- Contact your credit card company prior to ordering and have them remove all international blocks on the account.
- Your credit card is declined for insufficient funds. Ensure you have sufficient funds to pay for your entire order to be processed.
- If you pay by certified check, or US money order, it will take longer to process. These forms of payment will require several more days to clear our financial system.
- There are sometimes unforeseen delays when it comes to shipping internationally. Peak periods at holiday time, political unrest, and the effects of extreme weather can all have an impact on shipping times. Please order early enough to ensure you always have a supply.
- We request that you keep in mind that U.S. Customs and the U.S. FDA (Food and Drug Administration) reserve the right to examine and detain shipments of insulin. Although such actions are rare, it is important to be aware that Customs and FDA Officers hold the discretion to hold shipments for up to 30 days. Should this happen, please be assured that we will do our best to assist you. However, please note that we cannot be held responsible for such uncontrolled delays.
When you order medications through us, we will send you an email with a tracking number and the website through which you can track your order. This way, there is never any doubt about the status of your order. If you do not receive this email in the next 6 working days, please contact us via email at info@borderfreesupply or call us at 1-855-629-2036.
There are certain countries where tracking is not available through the local postal service. We will inform you if the service is unavailable when we confirm your order’s shipment.
Please note that we do not ship to Canada.
Click on the links below to track your order:
INDIA – India Post Tracking
AUSTRALIA – Australia Post Tracking
UNITED STATES – United States Tracking
GERMANY – Deutsche Post Tracking
SINGAPORE – Singpost Tracking
Important: Once the order arrives in your country, you can use your tracking number to trace it on your country’s postal service website. You do not require another tracking number. Please simply use the same tracking number you were originally issued.
In the event that your order does not arrive within 28 days of receiving a tracking number from us, we will re-ship the order at our expense. In the event that both orders arrive, consider it our gift to you.
* Order placed and paid for.
* Tracking number is issued 6 business days later.
* 28 business days after the tracking number is issued and the order has not been delivered, we will re-ship at our expense.
There are, however some exceptions:
* When the order was placed, incorrect shipping information was provided.
* We cannot offer this policy in countries where track/trace is unavailable.
* Delivery was refused.
* Package was returned to the postal outlet for pickup.
*Due to variable supply, our service/delivery guarantee does not qualify for situations where medications are temporarily out of stock. As such, we strongly recommend ordering a 90-day supply at a time.