Know More About Rasilez
Uses of Rasilez
Rasilez treats hypertension. It is marketed under the generic name Aliskiren.
Rasilez works by preventing the increase in blood pressure. The same medicine is also used in increasing urine production, thus, removing the excess fluid in the body. This activity enables the blood to move freely in the entire body.
Rasilez Precautions and Warnings
Avoid using Rasilez if you have the following:
- History of angioedema
- Kidney disease
- Pregnant or planning to get pregnant
Furthermore, if you are allergic to this medicine and its components, avoid using it to prevent other health complications.
- Consume one tablet of Rasilez once per day.
- Consume this medicine with or without food.
- Adhere to the instructions provided by your doctor to ensure that the treatment becomes successful.
- Dosage adjustment may be possible, but only your doctor can tell you to increase or decrease your daily dosage.
Rasilez Side Effects
The list below shows the different side effects of Rasilez. These includes:
Common Side Effects of Rasilez
- Stomach cramps
Severe Side Effects of Rasilez
- Low blood pressure
- Severe headache
- Severe nausea
- Severe diarrhea