Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to achieve or sustain an erection. It is a common problem among men and can occur at any age. It can have many different causes, such as stress, depression, anxiety, high blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes and drinking too much alcohol.
Some medications like beta blockers for hypertension or statins for cholesterol could also be the reason behind ED. It can be a very embarrassing and frustrating condition for men of any age. It can lead to low self-esteem and strain relationships if left untreated.
- Trouble getting an erection
- Trouble sustaining an erection
- Reduced libido (sexual desire)
Erectile Dysfunction Pills
If you are suffering from erectile dysfunction, there is no need to worry! There are ED drugs available to solve your problem. The most popular one would be Viagra. But, did you know that there are other erectile dysfunction drugs that you can take besides viagra?
A lot of these medications come in pills, which include the following:
- Avanafil (Stendra)
- Tadalafil (Cialis)
- Vardenafil (Levitra & Staxyn)
These pills can improve blood supply to the penis that can help you have a long-lasting erection during an intercourseIf symptoms of ED persist after basic medications, it is best to consult your doctor for a more progressive ED medication.
Erectile Dysfunction Medication
Erectile Dysfunction is a treatable condition. So, you toned not worry about a lifetime of underwhelming sexual experience because of it. ED pills can address this concern. Here are several things you need to remember when taking ED pills for medication:
- ED drugs take effect from 15 to 60 minutes upon intake.
- Viagra and Levitra are ineffective when taken after a meal.
- The effects of ED pills can last from four hours up to a day.
- Common side effects of ED drugs are headache, flushing, upset stomach, nasal congestion, diarrhea, dizziness, and rash.